If you’re thinking of applying to Harvard, we want to meet you! Harvard Griffin GSAS Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (EDIB) has:
- conducted information sessions on other campuses
- hosted McNair Scholars and other groups for on-campus information sessions
- helped departments plan recruitment events for interviewing admitted students
- held virtual open houses and information sessions
- attended conferences such as ABRCMS and SACNAS.
Harvard offers a range of research opportunities that can help you gain valuable experience. Participating in a research experience can help you decide whether a PhD is right for you and, if you do apply, makes you a stronger applicant. Harvard offers paid summer internships, including:
- Summer Research Opportunities at Harvard, organized by Harvard Griffin GSAS
- Summer Honors Undergraduate Research Program, administered by the Division of Medical Sciences (PhD programs office) at Harvard Medical School
- Other summer programs, run by Harvard departments or Harvard-affiliated teaching hospitals
Harvard Griffin GSAS also offers a post-baccalaureate program, called the Research Scholar Initiative, which enables college graduates to take part in a long-term research experience.