Investigate your options for non-degree programs in the Programs section for information on visiting students program options.
Visiting Students Program Options
The Visiting Students Program Office accepts applications for special students, visiting fellows, and research scholars twice a year:
- March 1 for full academic year (September to May) or fall term only (September to December). Admitted students are notified by June 1.
- October 1 for spring term only (January to May). Admitted students are notified by December 1.
Learn more about the Special Students Program.
Learn more about the Visiting Fellows Program.
Other Opportunities for Non-Degree Study
- Research Scholar Initiative Program
- Summer Research Opportunities at Harvard
- Exchange Scholars Program
For information about tuition and fees, see the Cost of Attendance section.