Welcome to The Advising Project!
Launched by Dean Emma Dench, The Advising Project is an in-depth initiative focused on improving the advising experience of master’s and PhD students at GSAS. Over the course of two years, the Project will evaluate and celebrate what constitutes effective advising, develop best practices, and disseminate information about how students, faculty, and other partners can work together to enhance the advising experience with an eye to effecting lasting institutional change.
Share Your Advising Story
The Advising Project wants to hear from GSAS students and others about their experiences with advising:
GSAS and University resources exist to help students navigate their academic careers, including:
- Academic Resource Center
- Accessible Education Office
- Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning
- GSAS Center for Writing and Communicating Ideas
- GSAS Fellowships Office
- GSAS Office of Diversity and Minority Affairs
- GSAS Office of Financial Aid
- GSAS Student Center
- GSAS Title IX Coordinators
- Office of Career Services