Additional basic consumer information can be found at University Student Financial Services.
- Financial Aid Contacts
- Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid Available
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- How Eligibility Is Determined
- How Aid Is Awarded and Disbursed
- To learn how institutional aid is awarded visit Funding and Aid; to learn how federal aid is awarded visit Federal Student Aid.
- Loans and tuition grants are disbursed directly to the student’s bill. Stipends are disbursed on a pre-determined schedule; please see your original offer of support for details or contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Withdrawal Policy
- Refund Policy
- Loan Entrance and Exit Requirements—Students borrowing federal loans must complete Entrance and Exit Counseling.
- Degree and Training Programs Offered
- Faculty and Others Offering Instruction—Visit your degree program page and navigate to the faculty link at the bottom of the page.
- Facilities and Services for Disabled Students