Visiting Fellows Admissions Policies
Visiting fellows are considered full-time research students with access to Harvard University’s libraries and facilities and may apply for membership in the Harvard Faculty Club. They must:
- Follow GSAS registration procedures.
- Adhere to deadlines on the GSAS academic calendar.
- Follow GSAS codes of conduct noted in the Conduct and Safety section of the Policies.
While visiting fellows do not take courses for academic credit, they may audit courses with the approval of the instructor and seek faculty guidance as they conduct independent research.
- Visiting fellows are normally not permitted to audit basic skills courses such as beginning languages or computer science.
- Visiting fellows are charged reduced tuition, and are not eligible for financial aid.
Assistant Director of Admissions and Director of the GSAS Visiting Students Program
Staff Assistant, Financial Aid and GSAS Visiting Students Program
Let us know your thoughts