Office for Gender Equity
The Office for Gender Equity (OGE) does this through evidence-based educational initiatives, excellence in research and practice, and delivery of direct services.
OGE uses a multipronged approach to addressing issues of sexual harassment and other sexual misconduct. Individuals may choose to engage in one or more of the offerings provided by OGE. These include:
- prevention and education initiatives
- support through confidential SHARE counseling
- making a disclosure to a Title IX resource
- submitting an anonymous disclosure or
- filing a formal complaint.
While each function is distinct, they all work holistically.