Global Support Services
Harvard Global Support Services (GSS) is for students, faculty, staff, and researchers who are studying, researching, or working abroad. Their services span safety and security, health, culture, outbound immigration, employment, financial and legal matters, and research center operations. These include travel briefings and registration, emergency response, guidance on international projects, and managing in-country operations. GSS supports affiliates before and during their travels, and helps Schools, departments, and centers conduct their international activities. Wherever it is that you’re headed, GSS helps you to minimize risk, manage complexity, and feel confident about your international travel and activities.
Visit globalsupport.harvard.edu to:
- research your destination and review travel risk ratings
- review the Graduate Student Travel Policy and your pre-departure requirements
- learn about International SOS, the University’s 24/7 global emergency response program
- register your trip with International SOS (required if traveling with Harvard sponsorship or funding)
- check your visa, passport, and immunization requirements
- contact GSS if you have any questions or concerns.