Current students can:
- Engage with more than 200 regional clubs around the world when you are traveling for research or when you are back in your home city.
- Connect to more than 50 shared interest groups, such as Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs and Harvard First Generation Alumni, to engage with alumni around issues and affinities you are passionate about. These groups focus on everything from cultural, religious, and gender identities to professional interests and are open to students as well as alumni.
- Join the Firsthand Adviser Platform to connect to Harvard Griffin GSAS alumni mentors who are willing to have career conversations, conduct mock interviews, or review your resume as you approach the job market or explore internships.
- Sign up to participate in the Virtual Coffee Program, an informal opportunity for students to engage with alumni and get helpful advice about navigating the graduate experience.
- Attend events and panels featuring Harvard alumni to build your network with leaders and innovators across all sectors.
- Tap into the Harvard directory to gain access to Harvard’s 330,000 alumni around the world, and find alumni by industry, specialty, company, School, class year, and more using the search function.
- Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to connect with alumni through our social channels.