For GSAS graduate students, attending conferences and building connections with others in their field is a key component of professional development. Having a business card on hand can be an important way to share information.
Students enrolled in degree programs at the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences can order business cards online in blocks of 250, 500, or 1,000. Cards will be available for pick up at the reception desk at the GSAS administrative offices on the third floor of the Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center, 1350 Massachusetts Avenue and you will be contacted when they are ready. You may also select to have your cards delivered to you directly for an additional fee. Production time is 7-14 business days from approval.
Please follow the instructions below when placing an order.
- Go to hgsasstudent.fenwayprint.com.
- You will be prompted to create an account in order to log in.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Student Business Card button.
- Select the quantity of cards you’d like to purchase. $52/250, $55/500, or $98/1,000.
- Click “Customize Order”
- Fill in all necessary information.
Required fields: Name, Degree Program, Phone Label 1, Phone 1, email
Optional fields: Phone Label 2, Phone 2, Addresses 1 and 2
Please note: For the program field please use the program in which you are studying and not the specific subject of study. You may use “student” or “candidate” as appropriate, (e.g. “Student in Middle Eastern Studies”, “PhD candidate in mathematics”, and “Government”). Business cards are not intended for Teaching Fellow appointments.
All business card orders are subject to approval by GSAS. You will be notified upon approval.
- Click on the “Update Preview” button on the bottom left to view your card. Be sure to check your proof carefully as this will be your only proof and you are solely responsible for the content of the card. The cost associated with reprints due to content errors will be yours. You can download this pdf and save it for your records by clicking “Download Proof”.
- Once you are satisfied with your design, check the “Yes, I approve this document” box and click “Finished Editing” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Confirm your order and click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Fill in your credit card information and click the “Credit Card” button to process your order.
- Save a copy of the receipt for your records, it is also your order confirmation.
For additional questions, please email email@example.com or call 617-495-2321.