For graduate students, attending conferences and building connections with others in their field is a key component of professional development. Having a business card on hand can be an important way to share information.
Students in degree programs can order business cards online in blocks of 250, 500, or 1,000 and will be contacted when the order is ready. Cards will be available for pick up at the reception desk at the GSAS administrative offices on the third floor of the Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center, 1350 Massachusetts Avenue. Production time is 7-14 business days from approval.
Please follow the instructions below when placing an order.
- Go to harvard.theambitworks.com.
- Enter the following User ID and Password and click the log in button. Please note, you will NOT be entering your personal HUID and password.
User ID: student@gsas
- Click on the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Folder.
- Click on the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Business Card Folder.
- Fill in all necessary information.
Required fields: Name, Degree Program, Phone Label 1, Phone 1, E-Mail
Optional fields: Phone Label 2, Phone 2, Addresses 1 and 2
Please note: For the program field please use the program in which you are studying and not the specific subject of study. You may use “student” or “candidate” as appropriate, (e.g. “Student in Middle Eastern Studies”, “PhD candidate in mathematics”, and “Government”). Business cards are not intended for Teaching Fellow appointments. All business card orders are subject to approval by GSAS. You will be notified upon approval.
- Click on the Refresh icon to the right of the copy. Click on the pdf icon to view pdf proof. Be sure to check your proof carefully as this will be your only proof and you are solely responsible for the content of the card. Cost associated with reprints due to content errors will be yours. You can download this pdf and save it for your records.
- Close pdf window. Select Quantity ($52/250, $55/500, $98/1000) and click “Add to Cart.”
- Fill in billing information and click the “Continue” button.
- Fill in your credit card information and click the “Complete Order” button to process your order.
- Save a copy of the receipt for your records, it is also your order confirmation.