The Office of Communications advances the mission of the Harvard Kenneth C. Griffin Graduate School of Arts and Sciences by providing news, information, and creative content that:
- supports the success and flourishing of Harvard Griffin GSAS students from diverse backgrounds and identities
- enables staff to better serve the student community
- keeps alumni connected with the School and one another
- raises awareness of Harvard Griffin GSAS, its role at Harvard, and its impact in the world
- extends the reach of the knowledge created by the School’s students and graduates.
To this end, the office provides communications support to every functional unit at Harvard Griffin GSAS, including messaging and consultation for the Dean and senior leaders, materials and collateral for use in recruitment efforts, and event support and publications for Alumni Relations.
Finally, Communications is Harvard Griffin GSAS’s liaison with the School’s University partners and outside organizations, collaborating with the FAS Communications Office, the University News Office, and the Alumni Affairs and Development office, enforcing graphic identity and branding guidelines in partnership with the Harvard Trademark Office, and coordinating publicity and public relations with external media outlets.
We invite questions, media requests, and comments at email@example.com.
Meet the Team
Have a general inquiry? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.