Thrive@Harvard, an app for Harvard graduate students, features emergency contacts, health and wellness information, and other University resources available to students. It also contains useful information that students might want to access daily, such as lunch and dinner options at Dudley Café as well as academic and personal resources designed to support the graduate student journey.
Some features include:
- Campus Map: Explore Harvard’s campuses with a map that includes University buildings
- People: Search the faculty, staff, and student directory for contact information
- Events: View GSAS events and add them to your calendar
- Shuttle Tracker: Access up to the minute information about shuttle schedules and delays
- Food: Review meal choices at Dudley House and at Longwood Medical Area cafés