There are more than 70 activities on offer this month to help GSAS students master essential research tools and develop their professional or job-seeking skills.
Here is a sampling of what's on offer:
- Personal Money Management
- How to Build a Powerful Online Identity (for Your Scholarship and Career)
- Fellowship Proposals Bootcamp
- Conducting Qualitative Social Science Research
- The Theater of the Classroom: Performance Techniques for Teachers
- Real-Life Stories from the Academic Job Search
- Overcoming the Imposter Syndrome
- The Craft of Qualitative Research
- WinterFest for Kids!
- Counteracting Stress
- From Dissertation to Book
E-mail for more information.