This seminar is designed for students beginning their first submission of an article or a book manuscript for consideration for publication. GSAS students and alumni who have successfully published their work will share their experiences, plus some do's and don'ts about writing manuscripts, approaching journals and publishers, and working with editors.
- Christine Baugh, PhD '18 in Health Policy
- Kit Heintzman, History of Science
- Madhav Khosla, PhD '17 in Government
- Sarah Balakrishnan, History
- Sharmila Sen, Executive Editor-at-Large, Harvard University Press
- Thomas LeBien, Executive Editor-at-Large, Harvard University Press
- Josh Freeman, Inner Asian and Altaic Studies